- All your technical products in one convenient place
- Worldwide delivery
- Easily compare products and specifications
- Clear communication
Actuator / 063.0 DD / F07 14 mm
Styling, strength, compactness, and simplicity of design have been combined to produce the Bray Series 92 direct acting.
Engineering excellence and precision manufacturing have produced a modular product line with reduced size requirements and economic savings.
In addition, all Bray accessories are fully modular and directly mounted to the actuator – providing flexibility and efficiency at a reduced cost.
The Serie 92 actuator was designed primarily for pneumatic operation up to a maximum pressure of 140 PSIG (10 Bar) and temperature ranges of -4°F to 200°F (-20°C to 93°C).
The Serie 92 is completely enclosed and self-contained.
The many features minimize maintenance and provide safe, simple disassembly and assembly.
The Serie 92 goes up to an output torque of 44,130 in-lb (4,986 Nm).
This package contains:
- Visual indicator
Excluded from purchase:
Why are these items excluded from the purchase?
Sometimes you may expect that a specific accessory is included with your purchase, such as a power supply, battery or mounting bracket. When these items are not included in the purchase, they are explicitly mentioned here. That way, you will be satisfied when you open your package and find exactly what you were expecting.
- iom-pneumatic-actuator-serie-92-93-bray-series-92-93-pneumatic-actuators-operations-maintenance-manual.pdf Download
- technical-manual-pneumatic-actuator-serie-92-93-bray-pneumatic-actuators-series-92-93-tm-en-us.pdf Download
- recommended-specs-pneumatic-actuator-serie-92-93-bray-pneumatic-actuators-series-92-93-rs-en-us.pdf Download
- safety-manual-pneumatic-actuator-serie-92-93-bray-pneumatic-actuators-accessories-safety-manual.pdf Download
- product-brochure-pneumatic-actuator-serie-92-93-bray-b-1051-el-pneumatic-10-2015.pdf Download