- All your technical products in one convenient place
- Worldwide delivery
- Easily compare products and specifications
- Clear communication
Butterfly valve / DN250 / PN10/16
The Bray Serie 30 Wafer style resilient seated butterfly valve features a one-piece body with a high-strength through-stem design utilizing an internal disc-to-stem connection.
The Serie 30 is engineered to provide bidirectional bubble-tight shutoff and isolation of the line media from the stem or valve body.
Available with a wide selection of high-quality resilient seat&disc materials for various applications, the Serie 30 butterfly valves are easily automated for on-off or modulating service.
Resistant to higher temperatures (-18 to 204 °C) due to Viton seat.
This package contains:
- Butterfly valve bare stem
Excluded from purchase:
Why are these items excluded from the purchase?
Sometimes you may expect that a specific accessory is included with your purchase, such as a power supply, battery or mounting bracket. When these items are not included in the purchase, they are explicitly mentioned here. That way, you will be satisfied when you open your package and find exactly what you were expecting.
- Any form of propulsion
- weights-dimensions-butterfly-valve-serie-30-31-bray-series-30-31-weights-dimensions.pdf Download
- product-brochure-butterfly-valve-serie-30-31-bray-b-1050-resilient-valves-2020-08.pdf Download
- technical-sales-manual-butterfly-valve-serie-30-31-bray-tm-1050-resilient-08-16-19.pdf Download
- bolting-guide-butterfly-valve-serie-30-31-bray-bolting-wo-washers-rev-3-2-20-2019.pdf Download
- iom-manual-butterfly-valve-serie-30-31-bray-om-resil-2012-08.pdf Download
- recommended-specs-butterfly-valve-serie-30-31-bray-en-rss-series-30-31-20220518.pdf Download
- safety-manual-butterfly-valve-serie-30-31-bray-sm-1002-resilient-safety-manual-08-2017.pdf Download