- All your technical products in one convenient place
- Worldwide delivery
- Easily compare products and specifications
- Clear communication
Electropneumatic positioner - Serie 6A - G¼
This Electropneumatic positioner Serie 6A is designed for use with pneumatic linear and part-turn actuators. It has a polycarbonate housing and a threaded G¼ connection with an M20x1.5 bolt size. The communications are analog 4-20mA. Furthermore, it has a fail safe feature with the ability to move to a safety position and depressurize the actuator in the case of a failure of electrical auxiliary power without a mounted pressure gauge block. This positioner is ideal for anyone who needs a reliable and highly accurate product to control the movement of their actuator. Thanks to its fail safe feature, it provides extra security and protection should the power supply be compromised. Its polycarbonate construction makes it durable and resistant to damage and wear and tear. The threaded G¼ connection type and M20x1.5 bolt size provide a secure fit, making it suitable for a wide variety of applications.
This package contains:
- Electropneumatic positioner
Excluded from purchase:
Why are these items excluded from the purchase?
Sometimes you may expect that a specific accessory is included with your purchase, such as a power supply, battery or mounting bracket. When these items are not included in the purchase, they are explicitly mentioned here. That way, you will be satisfied when you open your package and find exactly what you were expecting.
- Feedback module
- iom-manual-electropneumatic-postioner-bray.pdf Download
- recommended-specs-electropneumatic-postioner-bray.pdf Download
- advanced-setup-guide-electropneumatic-postioner-bray.pdf Download
- technical-spec-electropneumatic-postioner-bray.pdf Download
- selection-guide-electropneumatic-postioner-bray.pdf Download
- quick-start-guide-electropneumatic-postioner-bray.pdf Download
- product-overview-electropneumatic-postioner-bray.pdf Download